Kolpa Allo (Wild Nettle) Body Scrub
· All natural and organic made from Himalayan Wild Nettle "Allo";
· "Allo" is a species of a stinging nettle that grows in the hills of Nepal above 1700 meter;
· It's been in the life of indigenous people for generations;
· This stinging nettle has multiple benefits and hypoallergenic is one of them;
· Used as a body scrub;
· Takes away oil and dirt gently from the skin leaving you with smooth and rejuvenating feel;
· Fits in your hand, one size fits all;
· The more it is used, the softer it gets;
· Crocheted from handspun Wild Nettle yarn;
· Each product may vary as it is handmade;
· Supporting home-based skilled women from Nepal.
· Hang dry after each use.
Dimension: 8.5 inches x 6 inches approx.
Weight: 40 gms